Saturday 22 June 2013

Game part 2

Gaming~


Other than just reflex u can gain from game. There are time you get to increased your inspiration or creativity when you are playing game.

Inspiration and creativity, something a Designer require a lot in their field of expertise. You can get quite a lot of creativity in a game since they are Sci-Fi and are for entertain purposes, By combining a few different game theme can create something new. 

There are times where I get inspiration from a game. The most recent one is during my computer graphic assignment where I have to do a poster using Photoshop. 

Also i have try to apply some games theme into some of my drawing and other assignment such as the physiology in my foundation time.

Games are mostly create through fantasy and imagination and thus you can always manage to find a lot of different inspiration. However, there are times where game become downpour as some game lack of the creativity and some might juts ruin the mood of it.

As for my personal time, I love to get inspiration from the game to create my own imagination which i sometime love to do to create my own world. Gaming also help to clam me down through stress. I sometimes manage to find solution through game when ever I encounter problem. I guess I work well when I am not under stress.


No comments:

Post a Comment