Friday 7 June 2013

Dreams

 My Dreams~

Everyone have a dreams. What is dream? Dreams is a target, an idea, an imagination. Different people have different perspective on dream. 

When u were a kid, dream is something you imagine, u imagine this u imagine that, all of them are know as dream. 

When u enter teenager, it was an idea, whenever you have an idea, it is all about something you wish to make, create or even do. However, you know you dun have the power and sometimes even knowledge to do.

Once you enter adulthood, your idea became a target to achieved, you have knowledge on how to achieved and the power to achieved it. Moreover, it is the chances for you to make your dreams come true.

But, there are also people who view dreams as the impossible, this is because they did not have the will or motivation to do it and some loses their dream in their teenager stage and some was never given a chance ever since they born. 

To me, dreams is a idea and a motivation, Me myself have plenty of dreams, and I know if I don't work hard. I loses my dreams. One of them are the dream to go on a trip around the world. 

Why a trip out of everything? Because going on a trip make me relaxing especially when I am going alone and without anything to think of; Works, Financials, Economical problem and etc. However, this require a large sum of money and time of planning.

Moreover, Trip help me relax and give me the inspiration for my job - as a designer. inspiration make me more easy to have ideas on how to complete my work. Also, getting around the world also let u experience things that a normal person cannot experience normally.

Whats the relation between a designer and trip around the world. Basically, designer required creativity in their line of career, and creativity comes from inspiration. 

Here are some destination I dream to go once I have the power to go...=D

First stop - TOKYO



   


2nd Stop - NEW YORK






3rd Stop - LONDON





4th Stop - SEOUL







No comments:

Post a Comment