Friday 26 July 2013

Who am I?

Who am I??

When we are still studying in primary and secondary school, there is always a section where we will do a small event call self introduce or what we call in university or college as ice breaking. We tend to get nervous most of the time when we doing these is that we tend to lose self confidence and also we don't know how to self introduce. 

This is because even our self don't fully aware of our own personality and though. Human change every minute when they adopt into new environment and tend to make change around the interaction with people. We loses our mind when we have ice breaking section because our mind goes blank as it does not known which is our true self.

I have been doing self introduce ones every year since primary school. I same as others, gets nervous every time i do self introduce because me my self still have many to learn about my true self.

So what i have known until now is that i am a very cheerful person, however, i may sometimes become emotional unstable due to stress out of assignment. Moreover, I hate the feeling of loneliness as i like the feeling of a group of people gather around chit chatting and having fun. 

I don't like the feeling being ditch by people especially friend as i sometimes thing too much. Anyhow i have been manage to control my self as i did not show my emotion easily around people.

Except for my emotion, I was never good at releasing stress as i mostly keep everything to my self, this somehow grew some rage inside my body which i sometimes scold others when they disturb me. 

My hobby have great relation with my current courses. I like drawing, especially mechanical or hardware drawing. Transportation, Robotic, sci-fi. I also love reading manga and comic in my free time just to increase my drawing skill as I learn how to draw during my drawing. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment